My name is Taylor and, as you may have guessed from the blog title, I love to try new things, explore ideas, and share information.
A little about me:
- On weekends, you can usually find me checking out new restaurants or concert venues with my boyfriend or hanging out at home with our pups, Wilbur and Daisy
- My favorite music genres are emo/pop punk (it wasn’t a phase) and EDM
- I’m a major introvert who sometimes masquerades as an extrovert in public
- I am mostly known for my love of animals. I grew up with a wide array of rescue animals and animal advocacy will always be close to my heart. Horses are my favorite animal and I can’t wait to have my own again someday
- I’m inspired by strong women and people who embrace their flaws
This is where I’ll be sharing ideas, tutorials, and reviews of products, places, and experiences so you can make more informed and intentional decisions about how you spend your time, money, and energy. My topics of interest are second hand fashion, transitioning to a cruelty-free beauty and skincare routine, travel, and the evolution of my lifestyle and mindset.
Stick around if you want:
- Well-researched and thoughtfully written articles: I won’t just slap something up that I haven’t taken time to thoroughly develop
- Honest reviews of products, places, and experiences: I won’t promote or accept sponsorships from brands or products that I don’t use or believe in
- Actionable next steps: I want you to walk away feeling empowered to make a change, purchase, or other decision (or at least like you learned something!)
If this sounds like content you’d be interested in, take off your coat (or just bookmark my blog, why am I making this weird?) and stay a while! I’m so happy to have you here.
P.S. I’m very active on the ‘gram if you’d like mini tutorials and more frequent content